Friday, February 18, 2011

New Kids on the Block



Well I've got two new blocks to add. I love the color blue but there is something I'm just not sure I like about any of my blue blocks. When I stand back and look at them surrounded by the other blocks, I think they look amazing, but on their own, I'm not too crazy about them. Anyway I think I'm done with blue for this project. Originally I thought it would be predominately made of blue, and it turns out that the red blocks are my favorites! I've got 11 more blocks to make before the top is done. I think they'll be purple, green, maybe orange, I don't know what else. My stash will determine the rest.

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing...funny how different the blocks look individualy compared to altogether, in the quilt, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm not in to quilting (not enough patience), love to see the another guy sewing!

    my new blog:
    mancansew.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! I love your blocks - I'm kind of ambivalent about blue usually, but I like these ... those greens are pretty damn yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are actually shining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is positively gorgeous! I look forward to seeing it progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!